We were staying at this hotel as part of a package which included a couple days with a driver and guide visiting the sites of Marrakech including the medina, kasbah, souks, Atlas mountains and a berber family's home. We were really delighted by everything at La Maison Arabe. The staff were lovely and very helpful. When we entered our room there were rose petals everywhere and our room was attached to a very pleasant courtyard. The highlights for us however were the evenings. We first went each evening to the Jazz Bar, which is beautifully decorated, before dining outside the around the pool. This is a very romantic spot lit entirely with candles and beautiful Moroccon lights. The food and service was absolutely first class to the point where this was the only place that we wanted to be each night. An excellent buffet breakfast is also served in this area each morning. We give them our highest recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech