La Maison Arabe is tucked away down a side street, about a 10 minute walk from the Medina. The decor throughout is traditional and in keeping with the stunning building. It has a lovely bar, 2 great restaurants and the nicest staff you could wish to meet. We stayed for 2 nights and didn;t want to leave. The added bonus is the country club about 15 minutes away (free shuttle) where there are beautiful gardens, a great pool and lunch restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech