One of the best hotels I have ever been to! Stepping inside from the busy and narrow streets of the medina you immediately feel the peace and quiet one needs to recover after an exciting day in Marrakesh. The place is an oasis of style and luxury, excellent staff, excellent food, the whole interior is decorated with so much taste and love of detail that you would have to stay for at least 1001 nights to discover all the beautiful things that surround you.
I will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech