We spent 5 days at the Maison Arabe in Marrakech. The room, the atmosphere, the entertainment, the personal and helpful service and the location including the facilities were all fantastic!!! The hotel consists of 6 old riads (=houses of former times with a little courtyard in the middle where people relaxed from the heat and desert outside) which are adapted very nicely in the Marrocan style. We stayed in the Aladdin Suite which is situated in the old part of the hotel with a nice little terrace overlooking the pool area. We can only recommend this room. The wellness area is in the cellar of the lately built part (although this is also adapted to the Marrocan style of a riad) and we really enjoyed a hammam treatment with massage afterwards. There are two restaurants, one mediterranean at the pool and one Marrocan, which are also quite nice. Every evening we went to the piano jazz bar with its furniture in the style of the 1930-ies and its very competent barkeeper Rachid who knows how to mix the most fruity and tasty drinks and keeps creating new cocktails offering them as little samples every night. There is always life music around, either a piano man playing in the bar or a traditional musician in the courtyard. But what really excited us about the place was also the receptional service. They provided us with a mobile phone in order to call them in the case if we got lost in the confusing area of the Souks or if anything else happened to us so that they could organize help. Moreover we wanted to dine out every evening and they organized nice tables every day even if it was already late for reservations. The hotel is situated in a good residential area of the city and you can reach the Jamaa el Fna in a 10 minutes walk day and night (it is also save to walk in this area at night). All in all we spent exciting and unforgettable days in the Maison Arabe in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech