What a wonderful Riad, stunningly beautiful, spotlessly clean, the staff were brilliant so kind and helpful,nothing was to much trouble, The food was excellent, breakfast was leisurely and plentiful, with something for all, the homemade yoghurt was superb with the yummy fruit. The Country Club is a "oasis" of such perfection,set in lovely gardens, again wonderful staff, fab food, amazing facilities, it is hard to believe you are still in Marrakech. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay Marrakech was just incredible, buzzing, colourful and we were at ease walking and exploring on our own, though we did have a guide for a few hours to take us into the Souks and some of the architectural gems. To return to relaxing La Maison Arabe at the end of the day was just the ticket. Do enjoy the Mint Tea!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech