Just returned from a 10 day vacation to Morocco and finished our tour in Marrakech at La Maison Arabe which turned out to be the highlight of our trip. Everything we read on TripAdvisor was accurate and it really is a magical place. Location, ambiance, service and attention on the part of the Riad staff was absolutely superb. Once minor point; the shower in the bathroom should have a better protection from the rest of the bathroom as the water splashes all over every time you take a shower. Everything else was perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech