In many ways I am just repeating others' views. Beautiful hotel, lots of places to sit inside and out, particularly lovely in the old part of the hotel. The service was exceptional - we felt welcomed and known throughout our 3 night stay. There were small problems all dealt with efficiently - WiFi didn't work and there was some time spent giving us different passwords to try before it did. Then we had a power cut - just in our room apparently, and it was out for a couple of hours, but we went to breakfast and were kept informed as it was sorted out. Finally an area power cut within the city was announced for the morning we left - it didn't affect us at all but all rooms had a personal letter of explanation. We also found a free bottle of champagne when we returned from dinner - assume this happened to everyone staying during the power cut. My only complaint was i didn't know it was coming so we left it untouched!
Would love to come back. Breakfast excellent, Moroccan restaurant good but portions rather generous. We loved the Jazz Bar and the ability to eat small meals there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech