I have been at the hotel Maison Arabe few months ago, and I could hardly have chosen a better place.
It was not the first time I came to Marrakesh and I had the opportunity to stay in the most famous hotels of the city, this one tops them both for splendor of the rooms and the incomparable service.
I would like to thank all the managers and the staff for the wonderful welcome and the assistance given to us from arrival until after the departure.
I am a hotel owner in Rome, my family ran hotels for over 150 years, I would like the service at our property would be equal to la Maison Arabe one. This is true Customer Service
Exceptional suite, spectaculare décor, able to transport you to an atmosphere worthy of The Thousand and One Nights. Moroccan refinement and elegance of the upper level. Restaurant located in one of the most magical sites I've ever seen, not to mention the marvelous Hammam
I'll be back, you just have to go there too.
Thanks to La Maison Arabe, G.d.F.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech