If you are looking for an authentic Riad that retains its historic charm with the addition of great facilities (heated pool, Hamman, cookery school, jazz piano bar, choice of restaurants, country club option) in walking distance to the principal attractions of the
medina you should look no further...All of this would be enough but what really made our short family break (teenage daughter and 7yr old daughter) was the incredible level of service...they really know how to make you feel special and nothing was too much trouble, whether it was blankets to keep you warm on the restaurant terrace or insisting on carrying your breakfast buffet choices back to your table for you...often by the Manager himself..old fashioned service in the best way.
As a rule we don't normally bother with feed back but this is an exception. La Maison Arabe provides the perfect calm retreat following a hectic day in the souks; highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech