First impressions of the hotel was that it was a quaint and cozy Riad tucked away in the enchanting streets of Morocco. Once inside, the incredible staff, especially Youzarsif Hamdassi, made our stay incredible and unforgettable. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to any traveling to Marrakesh. The pool restaurant was beautiful, and the Hammam was one extremely relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech