This riad hotel is one of the best places i have stayed in the world. The building and furnishings are charming, lots of rooms with open fires, beautifully furnished, leading one off the other and opening onto charming courtyards. The staff especially on reception are just so helpful. On the last day we had a late evening flight and had to be out of our room by 12.00 noon, reception gave us another room where we could leave our cases and freshen up until we departed. Apart from a lovely breakfast (try the homemade yoghurt), afternoon tea was also included, served between 3-6pm. You could have any type of tea or coffee with a selection of small Moroccan pastries. This riad also had a country club where a courtesy bus would leave on the hour to take you to the outskirts of the city to a beautiful swimming pool set in an exotic garden where drinks and snacks were also served. This was a fantastic facility that other riads did not offer. Try this riad - you will not be dissapointed. - amanda holt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech