Our Riad recommended Maison Arabe for dinner. It was just round the corner, down one of the alleys that are so typical of Marrakech. Once inside though, it is difficult to believe something so beautiful and tranquil could be hidden behind the grotty walls. We had pre dinner drinks in the Jazz Bar. The service excellent and dinner was delicious. We sat by the pool with a heater, as it was a little chilly and my wife was offered a blanket too.
We enjoyed ourselves so much that we returned for our final night dinner.
We'd especially like to thank the barman in the Jazz Bar. His cocktails were amazing and his house special was especially fab, with a cheeky vodka added. He made us feel most welcome and nothing was too much trouble, even when the bar got a bit busy, he made sure we were enjoying ourselves and weren't neglected. Our only regret is that we didn't get his name, in order to give him a more personal mention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech