This hotel is an absolute gem. The staff are welcoming, charming, efficient and can't do enough for you. The hotel itself has a great atmosphere and consists of a number of lovely courtyards on different levels. Our suite of rooms was just wonderful, with two terraces filled with the scent of jasmine and birdsong.
We had dinner in both restaurants where delicious food is served with wonderful live background. For anyone who wants to learn to cook Moroccan food, the half day cookery courses are great fun and an excellent introduction to the art of cooking with a tagine.
When you want to escape the the frenzy of the Souks, a lovely garden and swimming pool also with impeccable service, just outside the medina can be reached by a complementary bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This legendary and prestigious hotel boasts 26 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, a new spa, and a choice of 2 large swimming pools (on-site in the medina or at the hotel's country annex, 15 minutes away by complimentary shuttle). The hotel's world-famous Moroccan cooking workshops have become a "must-do" activity in Marrakech. Frommer's describes La Maison Arabe as "the epitome of Moroccan elegance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Maison Arabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Maison Arabe Marrakech
- La Maison Arabe Hotel Marrakech