Try to avoid this place unless you have no other options or just want one night in a convenient location.
- Right in the middle of action in the Place Jemma el Fna so steps away from the heart of everything
- One staff seems to speak reasonable English and is helpful
- Rooms are big with huge beds
- They can kick up the cleanliness a notch or two or three especially with a lot of staff sitting around trying to get extra cash doing laundry for guests
- Breakfast service is tardy they make you wait
- Overpriced for value
We paid 600 dhms per night with 2 queen beds. The rest of the trip we stayed in Riad Omar ( 500 dhms for 4 beds) with a great location and great breakfast
We also paid 50 euros at Riad Biblika with fantastic staff to make our stay with 2 small kids a dream. They got cartoons for the boys and set me up with this laptop with wifi.
Hotel CTM got the location and they dont care about anything else