My fiance and I stayed in this hotel recently and were very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. I had been very ill after a tour around the desert and was in need of a quiet refuge to get better in. The staff were very understanding, allowing us to check in early and giving us some free drinks. They even upgraded us!
The rooms are spotlessly clean and decorated in a tasteful and modern style. They staff leave bottles of water for you at night, and roses on your pillow offering you a peaceful sleep. i know that these things may seem cliche, but they were very tastefully done!
The pool area is a little small but very clean and inviting. You are given fresh towels and not constantly harassed for drinks. It is very relaxing!
All in all, I would say that although this hotel is not European 5*, it is certainly one of the best hotels in Marrakech- believe me, we saw some shockers! (our friends were staying across town). If you want a quiet and pleasant stay, I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech