1,790 results
All reviewsbit datedclose to the airportminute walk to the medinapoolside restaurantgardens are beautifulnice poolpool area istennis courtsmoroccan restaurantfive star hotelold citymint teaatlas mountainsan oasisthe main squareday triptaxi driver
Reviewed November 12, 2017

The hotel is great to combine your city trip to Marrakech with a bit of sunbathing and relaxing near the amazing pool area. Marrakech can be quiet overwhelming so after exploring the city we had lovely afternoons at the pool. The main areas of the hotel are great, beautiful garden, nice hotel bar. The rooms though could definitely use a touch up, which I believe once this is done the hotel will be one of the best places to stay if you choose not to stay in a city riad. Very convenient is the Menara mall across the street, where you can enjoy nice, local breakfast at the many restaurants with outside terraces.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed November 12, 2017

As a disabled wheelchair user, I was a little dubious travelling to Marrakech however I need not have worried.

Yes, the rooms are a little tired, need a referb but they were very clean and house keeping done a great job.

As soon as I entered the hotel with my wife, the staff were on me like a swarm of bees, doing anything to make my stay for my wife and I as comfortable as can be.

The staff couldn't do enough, from wheeling my chair for me, to helping me up and down the odd step.

Where the rooms lack in upkeep, they make up in service. Probably the best staff I have encountered on any holiday ever.

At the end of the day, we didn't spend a lot of time in our room, we went there to see Marrakech and sometimes, its the people and staff that make the hotel, not the lack of a lick of paint.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, had a great stay, big thanks to the staff, you guys made our holiday.
ps

The breakfast was wonderful.

Room Tip: get one with the best hi fi
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank anthonyf183
Reviewed October 28, 2017

We stayed with SPG point and upgraded to a suite.
The room is old and tired and needs a renovation so were the hallways.
The worst part was the fact that the AC in room at max the temp was 74/75., that was with 2 units running
On the plus side the staff was very nice and helpfull.
If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay you are getting what you paid for.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David S
lemeridiennfism, Training Manager/ Guest voice champion at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear David S,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to notice that your experience with us did not fulfil your expectations.
Please be assured that all necessary measures will be taken to improve our quality of service and our facilities.
we look forward to welcoming you again at Le Meridien N'FIS should your travels bring you back to Marrakech.

kind regards.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

This hotel is extremely comfortable and the location was perfect for us as we used the taxi services which are not expensive. This enabled us to get a good view of the city both the old part and the new. It is situated opposite a shopping mall which is extremely useful and rather attractive. Mind how you cross the dual carriageway!!!

The grounds of the hotel are spectacular and very well cared for. The pool area is lovely and also well cared for, with a reasonable cafe close by.
The room, although must have been quite luxurious when new, is somewhat jaded and needs a facelift.
The foyer and other parts are extremely well decorated in typical Moroccan style, so giving a really good impression to visitors.
There is a restaurant but in my view is a waste of time and appears rather half hearted.

The staff could not be faulted, always ready to assist. In all , I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Ground floor as most rooms appear to have a small garden area with table and chairs...cushions provided
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while traveling Morocco. Again, they recognize status extremely well. Stayed by myself and was upgraded to a suite and had an array of local foods and a bottle of wine waiting for me in my room. The food lasted my entire stay and I still couldn't finish it all. There was also breakfast included if you had status which was decent. It was walk-able to the train station (15-20 min) and a bit far from the city center (20-30 min) but it did the trick for a quick stay. I can agree with the other reviewers that the hotel is really outdated. If you're looking for something more luxurious then this probably isn't your best bet.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo