Good hotel centrally located as far as i could tell. One word of caution make sure the petit taxi or the Grand taxi driver understands 15 dirham, not 50 to the Main square where the souks are.They seem to get 15 and 50 mixed up! i had an argument in the street over this very same thing We had negotiated the price before i got in. Back to the hotel...i would not say it is fabulous but for the price we paid it is very good clean,helpful staff,good food,nice pool,lovely well kept gardens. Surprisingly quiet for the amount of families staying there. Basic breakfast items include fresh fruits,yoghurts,breads/croissants,coffee,tea etc a very pleasant stay. I do agree with previous comments about wifi thought the charges were high but free wifi in main areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech