We spent a week there and returned just before the Ramadan[which would not be the best time to stay].The Hotel is approx.15-20mins walk to centre.The pool is nice and large and not too busy, garden is very beautiful.Our room was large and comfortable with French doors, but the furniture were a bit dated.The staff were wonderfully helpful , always tried hard to our requests. Especially, Yousef at the concierge and Mohammed at the restaurant. The food were nice ,but wished there were more choices. The WiFi system not very efficient. We had a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech