Location of the hotel is good , also staff are polite and helpful. but rooms are very old and need immediate renovation especially beds sheets , carpets , chairs and curtains , bathrooms , towels.
Views from koutoubia building is very bad , from atlas is better.breakfast is good but not interesting so I skipped it twice in 3 nights.
No entertainment activities for guests and especially for kids.
All in all it is not meridien standard , and obviously not a 5 stars hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech