I would give this hotel 2 stars but the staff were very helpful and courteous, and it would not be fair to them. Check-in check-out super fast and smooth, staff quick to get taxis, etc. In-room WIFI surprisingly very fast.
That said, the hotel itself very much needs renovation to bring it in line with other Meridiens, not to mention the competition. Rooms are clearly from another era - slouching beds, sheets that are clean but still have old stains, worn furniture that had crumbs wedged in them, bathroom no doubt cleaned properly - but stained bathtub and old cracked tiles falling out did not feel sanitary, shower hot water had to run for a while to get the rust colour out. The iron and ironing board looked like something they found on the side of the road (Meridien: go get new ones immediately!) My room was on the top floor facing the main road and toward the airport so fairly noisy.
Was there for business so didn't use pool and other leisure facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech