This is a very comfortable hotel with friendly and efficient staff. The food is good, especially the breakfasts and the deserts at dinner. Food is served as a buffet in the main restaurant. By the pool you can get very nicely presented salads, pizzas or pasta dishes. It takes 25 minutes to walk to the Koutoubia mosque or huge square called the Jemaa al Fna and it is a very simple walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech