Stayed for a week in August with 5 other people.
Wifi is terrible, gave up trying to get it to work.
Cleaners would clean the room and not replace toilet roll and the towels.
Aircon very week.
Lack of sunbeds at the pool. (When will hotels realise that they need to buy more?!?)
Also had broken water filters around the pool, dangerous as you can end up stepping into a hole!
They also add tax on at the end of your stay which was not mentioned or stated anywhere when booking!
Good points: location, hotel gardens, food, friendly staff, clean.
Little more work and it could be a 5* stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech