Our family (husband & wife and two children) visited Marrakech and a few other sites in Morocco this Summer in late June. Our journey started in the city of Marrakech, and we stayed in Le Meridien. This was a great hotel, with an old style garden on the grounds, and a nice pool, which is very useful in a hot place like Marrakech. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why one would visit Morocco ... I did not find any appeal to the many cities we visited. BUT, Le Meridien was a great hotel, with great service. The Concierge, Yousef, was more than accommodating, and he really took care of our needs. The breakfast and dinner buffets were fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel, if you are planning on visiting Marrakech. Had I done it all over again, I would just stay at Le Meridien, and skipped the site seeing around town at Marrakech, but that may be just me ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech