We enjoyed our two nights at Le Meridien. We journeyed through Morocco as part of a tour, and of all the selected hotels this was the best. Service was good, and the rooms were well presented and of a good size. Breakfast was good as well, with plenty of selection.
We had some snacks in the bar, which was also nice although there were a lot of people smoking in their which annoyed us (not used to it anymore coming from Australia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech