Le Meridien N'Fis is the perfect place to stay if you want an escape from the madness of Marrakech. The hotel is set in very peaceful surroundings, with an amazing pool area. Although only about a 20 minute walk into the centre my partner and I, who went in July, thought it was just too hot to walk so we used taxis, which only cost around £3-4 each way.
We had a ground floor room which was extremely spacious, with fee wifi. The breakfasts were lovely, especially the fresh omelettes and pancakes.
The highlight of the hotel for us has got to be the pool area which was always empty. We never struggled to obtain a sun bed, even if arriving later in the day, and the outside areas were all exceptionally clean and well kept.
The only issue we had was that we found eating in the hotel was quite expensive, especially the pool bar, even for simple things like sandwiches.
Would definitely stay in the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech