I was terrified of staying here after reading the OLDER reviews on Trip Advisor, but trust me, this hotel will be going from 3000 SPG points to 12,000 in a short period of time. They have renovated it and the grounds are equivalent to any 5* US property.
We were on the Gold SPG Floor and our room was very nice, clean and modern. We ordered off the menu and I had a mushroom omelet for the equivalent of $4 US dollars that came with toast, as we used points and those did not include the $25 US dollar per person breakfast. Wi-fi was free and excellent throughout the hotel. The bar is great and serves snacks, the pool area amazingly huge, the store in the hotel had some great clothes and pocketbooks. While we were waiting for our ride to the airport, the manager was very accommodating and offered to let us order room service in the bar while watching Wimbledon, and was helpful when I made a costly phone call, adjusted the bill for me.
The location is a 2 minute cab ride from the main square, or you can walk in 15 minutes to a lot of places. This is in the up and coming area of town where they are building a Hard Rock and huge shopping mall.
I would still recommend the experience of staying in a Riad in the Medina at least one night, going into the desert, and then staying here to relax or do more day trips from here, especially before they raise their rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech