We were quite disappointed in Le Meridien N'Fis, it was an ok hotel but definitely not a 5 star experience. When our taxi from the airport pulled up, nobody bothered with opening the door and welcoming us. None of the the several employees that were hanging out there chatting even took our luggage inside. Once inside the foyer someone came and took our bags. We checked in and the porter took us to our room. The room was ok but it reminded me of a motel room that had seen better days especially the bathroom. But everything worked which is what mattered. We had told them before arrival that we'd need an extra bed for our daughter and the porter asked us if he should bring one. We said yes and waited but he never came back. It was late at night so we all ended up sleeping in one bed. We got the extra bed the next day after another call to the font desk. The buffet breakfast was good and it was nice that they have a tent set up with beautiful sofas where you can sit and enjoy your breakfast if you like. I wanted to get some mint tea which is in a metal tea pot on a hot plate. The handle is also metal but it had a paper napkin flimsily wrapped around it supposedly so you don't burn yourself. The napkin was too thin so I burned myself. One of the staff watched this scene but simply walked away. We wanted to explore the city and had a few questions for the larger than life concierge but he could hardly be bothered with us and just walked off after answering one question. He clearly had more important things to do. Outside none of the staff ever offered to hail a cab. On our last day we were so happy when someone actually approached us and asked if we needed a taxi but he turned out to be a tour guide trying to sell his services. The hotel grounds are nice with lots of interesting plants and blue Moroccan lanterns in between. The pool in spring was not heated and therefore too cold for me, but I expect it to be quite refreshing in the summer heat. Location wise we would probably choose a hotel closer to the medina next time or even better a riad. Definitely somewhere where the staff actually cares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech