The hotel itself is perfect, really impressive entrance way, the smell of morroccan oil is wonderful and a lovely scent to come back to! The location is very good, taxi's to the Square cost only 20MAD.
The pool area is perfect to relax in for the day, water is cold and refreshing. The beds are very comfortable and the pool attendants are very helpful is helping you put up brollies etc. Very luscious surroundings, lots of plants and flowers, made for a very pretty setting. The pool bar and restaurant were both very good.
We did feel the rooms could have been a bit better. Three star at the most, with the rest of the hotel at 4 star. Just very basic, not much storage. Very clean, housekeeping did forget to replace towels etc a few times.
The reception staff were great, bent over backwards to help you, and assisted in calling out a very competent doctor when I needed to see someone quite urgently. Breakfast was very good, the freshest, delicious omlettes and pancakes made to order! All in all, a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech