We liked this hotel a lot. Good situation in the modern hivernage borough, 10 to 15 min walking in the Medina. Exterior of hotel very nice. The garden is beautiful and the large pool very nice but not enough chairs around it. The room was comfortable we were on ground floor facing the pool with a little patio outside. It was nice and quiet, but our friends facing the street said it was quite noisy. Food was good including breakfast. On the minus side, the wifi although free is a pity, slooooow and patchy, the aircon was not working properly so room was hot. The chiars on our patio were covered with bird droppings and never cleaned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech