My partner and I stayed in Marrakech for the Easter holiday week for five nights. The staff at the hotel were very pleasant and knowledgable. The conceirge, Youseff, was amazing - his recommendations for hammam's were spot on, and the day trip to the Atlas Mountains through the 3 valley's is AMAZING. Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgable, and that day trip made the entire week. The hotel bar is great for a quick drink before dinner, and the food in the Moroccon restuarant is very good. We were not impressed with the Italian/Mediterranian restaurant, however. Overall, the hotel is very nice - I read a lot of complaints on Trip Advisor and was quite worried about my choice - but as a SPG gold member, I wanted to give it a chance. Certainly could use an upgrade in terms of furniture, but the rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable - which is enough for me. The gardens are beautiful and the pool is lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech