WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #130 of 511 Hotels in Marrakech
Anaheim, California
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stay at this property 2 nights (06+07/04/2013).
Nice clean and spacious rooms, friendly staffs with good in both French + English speaking.
Closed to the Jeema El Fna and other parts of the city of Marrakech. Surrounded by a beautiful garden. Offered free fast Wifi in room.
Excellent Hot & cold buffet breakfast. Dinner buffet is great with heaps of varieties in international cuisine.
More than happy if I have another chance to return to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mr_Benjelloun_DSM, Director of Sales at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this review, April 19, 2013

I’d like to thank you very much for your kind comment on Tripadvisor. We are so
delighted to notice that you have appreciated the hotel.

There is no doubt that your comments will help us to improve and provide the best quality of service you may expect.

During your next trip, let me suggest you to explore an amazing oriental atmosphere at “AL KHAYMA” tent.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is the most terrible SPG hotel I stayed.
(a) They didn't respond sensibly to my request for reservation changes. They said that they couldn't shorten (i.e. to reduce the no. of nights) because the hotel was full... I was not asking for extra night!!!!
(b) The reservation didn't respond to my email.
(c) They lost my reservation records... Fortunately I got my ipad to show what I had in my account.
(d) I complained to the front desk about my bad experience and asked for written explanation. The front desk said she would refer to the manager. But no feedback at all. Absolutely they don't take complaint seriously.
(e) They overcharged my starpoints for my redemption. It should only have cost me for 8000 starpoints for 2 nights redemption. But now I lost 20000 starpoints. An absolute scam.

My sincere advice is to avoid this hotel if you don't want to ruin the holiday. My greatest regret as a SPG member is my stay with this hotel. Don't ever risk staying in this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at le Meridien N’Fis Marrakech.

We were very sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction with the service you were offered, please accept our sincere apologies for any convenience caused. Please be assured that your comments & remarks will be taken into serious consideration in order to meet your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you at Le Meridien N’Fis and be able to meet your expectations.

Thank you & Best Regards from wonderful Marrakech!

Petersfield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for four nights with husband and two teenage sons. Great holiday - relaxed by the pool on comfy sun loungers attended by pool staff in smart uniforms! Tennis every afternoon - hardly felt the need to leave hotel! Did a tour of Marrakesh with guide which was really enjoyable - organised by hotel. Pricey four days but worth it!

• Stayed March 2013

I’d like to thank you very much for your kind comment on Tripadvisor. We are so
delighted to notice that you have appreciated the hotel.

Gibraltar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

A great hotel. Stayed 3 nights during very busy period. Nice clean and spacious rooms. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Lovely gardens and pool area. Close to bothg the old and new parts of Marrakech. I will go back to this one.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

I’d like to thank you very much for your kind comment on Tripadvisor. We are so
delighted to notice that you have appreciated the hotel (Garden, pool & Staff).

Marrakech, Morocco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Have been staying at Meridien Marrakech for the last four years and found it to be the friendliest hotel in Marrakech especially the front desk . Found Fatima to be very friendly and kind. This is usually very important when one is traveling and away from home. I have always been welcomed as a family member by all the staff members. The best place if you intend to have a pleasant holiday in Marrakech.

Room Tip: i like rooms facing the gardens
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Crowborough
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed 3 nights as part of a tour and quickly felt very at home there. Staff very pleasant, room large and well equipped, beds comfortable with great pillows making for a good nights sleep. The gardens are delightful with each plant labelled and very well cared for. We even found the chef's allotment, growing veg.etc. - can't get fresher than that. Our room overlooked the garden and each morning, on opening the sliding doors we were greeted with a cacophony of various bird songs. We may go back to Marrakesh to see more of the fascinating city and this hotel would be our choice again.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the garden and we loved the view and birdsong
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Lobby area nice, even though there is enough smokers in there for a Camel ad (pun intended). Room was nice and spacious, but unimpressive (for Starwood). It was in my wife's name and she paid, but the reception gentlemen refused to talk with her or look in her direction and only acknowledged me (I want to point out that we had no interaction with the front desk to dictate that, we were always smiling and nice). Location is a decent walk to the medina, easily got there in 10 minutes.

Went in early February and the weather was perfect.

Room Tip: First floor is not bad because you get a large patio to sit outside.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Todd S
Mr_Benjelloun_DSM, Director of Sales at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

I’d like to thank you for your comment on Tripadvisor.

There is no doubt that all your valuable remarks will help us to improve our services in order to satisfy all your expectations and let them come true. We look forward to welcoming you again at Le Meridien N’Fis during your next trip.

Best Regards from Marrakech!