Ok the hotel is set in very pretty gardens with a lovely pool area.The staff are good efficient and attentive. The food in the hotel is acceptable.We stayed in early March for a few days.
Be aware the historical temperature information can be misleading. When the sun shines it is lovely as in a warm spring UK day.However when the sun goes or in the evening the wind from the nearby Atlas mountains is very cold (bracing).So if you are visiting here during this time pack some extra warm clothing coats and jeans etc just in case. If the sun stays out all day great but if not you will need them great, but without the sun you will thank us for this advice.
We hired a guide from outside the hotel to give us a 3 hour tour around the Souk. He charged 200drms plus 20drms each way for the taxi there and back. We actually walked around for 5 hours. He showed us all the sights there many we would not have found alone. He also took us via several establishments were we had "demonstrations of goods" (sales pitches). But all in all he was worth the money which was still the 200drms plus a tip at your discretion of course .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech