I love this hotel and have stayed there several times. First occassion when hubby was working locally, he stayed for a couple of months and I visited and was absolutely delighted with how everyone treated the guests from the doorman to the chamber maids, people could not have been more helpful. I returned to spend a birthday visit there with some girlfriends, and again, we were treated extremely well......all 4 of us loved it. The rooms are nice and spacious, the communal areas lovely, the pool side restaurant and double beds for lounging r are great.......I cannot fault it. Marrakesh is great for eating out, but if you are not in the mood for venturing to the old town, the hotel restaurant is also great as is room service......the location of this hotel is very convenient, its in the new town, but walkable to the Medina/Djma el Fna........if I dont stay in a Riad, then this is the hotel I will always choose to return to and I have visited many hotels in Marakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech