As an SPG Platinum guest, I travel a lot for work and pleasure, and this property would fall at the bottom of the list of hotels I have stayed. Before you even walk into reception, you see the fountain in front that is not functioning, there is not even water in the fountain's chipped basin. Rooms are old, towels are so old, they are grey color, A/C didn't work, no screens on the windows/balcony doors, the moment you open window, you have tons of flies in the room. Breakfast was of average quality (omelette station saves it from being below average), orange juice was so diluted with water you could never tell it is freshly squeezed (which is what the sign tells you); birds are flying in the breakfast room, sitting on tables, very unsanitary. Spa was a joke and it was so rundown (locker rooms, dirty sinks, wet sauna with chipped tiles and ceiling) that I am surprised they can even charge for it! With the exception of Said, the porter, everybody else didn't exude the attitude they were happy to have you; hotel has a van, but the amount they charge to take you to the airport that is very close, is way above even the rate of the taxis at the airport. If you choose to walk to Medina, it is about 15 -20 min walk, would have been so easy for the hotel to offer a complimentary ride and make many people happy. We didn't try hotel restaurants (didn't find the menu exciting) but if you walk about 10 min towards the Congress Hall, there are several new restaurants on the same side of the road as hotel, all reasonably priced. Inner courtyard gardens were nice, and it is the only good thing about this hotel. We left hotel earlier to stay at a different place and will not recommend this hotel to anybody - they need to at least maintain the property (it is not difficult to buy new towels and linens if you can't do a renovation) and more importantly, train stuff to project hospitality to guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech