This place was so bad on so many levels. I am an SPG Platinum member. No upgrade during my stay, that's understandable, but charging for wifi? It's as if they had never herd of the SPG program. The room which I was given had an unbelievably strong odor of mildew. This, after spending 20 seconds in an elevator with the doorman who was kind enough to help us with our luggage, but seemed not to have taken a shower in days. The wifi in the lobby did not work at all. The location - other reviwers noted how it was quiet and had an oasis-like feel ... this is true, however, it is quite a distance from all the sights. We were so dissatisfied that we switched to a riad in the walled city after one night. I cannot recommend anyone to stay here until a major renovation has taken place, the staff is re-trained and the hotel adheres to the usual standards of being an Starwood property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech