We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. For such a large hotel its design keeps an intimate feel, with an excellent pool and fantastic Andalusian garden. We found the staff consistently helpful and welcoming. First time out I forgot to sign for some food but was still dealt with in a friendly and very polite manner. We ate serval times in the Moroccan restaurant on site and thought that was also excellent. It is a short walk to the walls of the Medina but the gardens are a great place to relax and escape from the bustle of the old city. Definitiely somewhere I would love to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech