Nice hotel, Wifi was a problem, and they charge for it in the rooms. Meals by the pool were nice, although the sauce with steaks was a bit manufactured. Pool itself is very nice. We stayed in three different rooms while travelling in Morocco. All were good, although we couldn't see the difference between the premium rooms and the cheaper ones. Gardens are beautiful. One day, we arrived in at sunset, and the scent from the jasmine hedges was overwhelming (in a good way). Concierge has odd hours. Overall, a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech