We stayed here for 6-nights in September after previously staying at the Kenzi Farah and seeing their reviews had gone down. We got a good deal on the MasterCard, stay-6-pay4 which meant this hotel worked out as £400 for 6 nights including breakfast (very good value.)
Breakfast was great, a buffet with lots to chose from. Food in general was very good in the hotel, we ate there every lunch time. Some things were decent, some things were not. We were disappointed in the salads as they were very stingy with the chicken and very generous with the lettuce! Everything else was good. We didn't eat in the Moroccan restaurant as for about £15 less per person you can eat like a king at the night markets (these are safe to eat at despite peoples fears!)
The room was lovely and spacious. We did pay for a standard room but actually looked like the updated version when we arrived (going by the photos on the website) so not sure if they upgraded us or not? Was very nice anyway. Bathroom nice and large, although as standard with Morocco, no ventilation which meant each time you shower you either need to leave the door open or create a home-sauna! Beds were to-die-for comfortable. And (as bad as it sounds being in Morocco) we did watch television a couple of nights after a tiring day sunbathing and market trekking and they have a very good movie channel in English :)
Lobby of the hotel is beautiful and they give you the Moroccan welcome of mint tea which is always nice. The pool area is really lovely and quiet. I'm not sure if that is because we were there out of school holidays, but there was always a sun lounger with our name on it. I would return here and also recommend to friends and family.
TIP: If you get a little tired of cous-cous there is a fab little Indian opposite in the Albatros. Hotel (You have to walk through this other hotel to get to it. It is on the other side of the pool on the left handside.) There was no-one in this restaurant when we went. It is massive and newly refurbished. The food was delicious and a really Moroccan/Indian blend. The Biriyani was amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech