My experience was excellent at Le Meridien. The arrival experience was like nothing I had ever encountered before - I was warmly and genuinely welcomed by the doorman/bellman, had my luggage swept away as soon as I entered, and was encouraged to relax in the lobby. I was brought a cup of the traditional Moroccan mint tea, and my room check-in was done entirely from my comfy spot on the sofa! It was such a relief to me, as I had been travelling on nearly no-sleep for about 20 hours. The room was comfortable, if a bit bare, but the view of the grounds was fantastic and area we were located in was very peaceful. This hotel is a true oasis and such a joy to return to every day after sensory overload in the medina! We dined at the Moroccan restaurant, which was great. The outdoor tent lounge and the indoor bar were also amazing and frequented on more than one occasion during our 4 night stay. The spa was incredible, but we predictably found it a bit challenging to communicate with the spa attendants (a lot of elementary French and gesturing was needed!). I would gladly return to this hotel again, and I would recommend it to any nervous first-timer to Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech