1,791 results
All reviewsbit datedclose to the airportminute walk to the medinapoolside restaurantgardens are beautifulnice poolpool area istennis courtsmoroccan restaurantfive star hotelold citymint teaatlas mountainsan oasisthe main squareday triptaxi driver
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We were in marrakech, and how we love cook, we booked a cooking class, youssef, the concierge made it possible. It was outdoor, in the lovely herb garden,with us was a lovely lady from canada.The chef Abeyalil Razoudi and his staff, treated us excellent, we have a wonderfull experience. We cook three kind of tagines, sudenly star to rain, so we moved to a berber camp, really nice. I really recomended to take this class. I will be one of my best memories.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maria m
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice. The staff is nice The spa is way below the usual standards of a 5 star-hotel spa in Marrakesh. The rooms are small and have no balcony. The Moroccan restaurant has excellent food.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the ground floor with a terrace
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Mr_Alaoui_GM, General Manager at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

I’d like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor.

We are so delighted to know how much you have appreciated Moroccan restaurant (Local specialty) and staff’s attention.

Your notes will be an added value to improve our services in order to satisfy all your expectations and let them come true during your next trip to Le Meridien N’Fis Marrakech.

During your next trip to Marrakech, please let me invite you to attend the cooking
classes (Potager du Chef) hosted by our chief.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

He linked me up with a couple from venezuela for an experience of a lifetime: a semi private tajine cooking class in the herb garden/ berber camp at the rear of the hotel where we helped the Chef Abeyalil Razoudi prepare lamb, chicken and fish tajines. Live demonstration with excellent cooking tips. Then we sat and dined in one of the tents served by our own waiter. We became quick tajine converts.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Jeanette G
Mr_Alaoui_GM, General Manager at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Dear Guest,

I’d like to thank you very much for your wonderful comment on Tripadvisor.

We are so delighted to know how much you have appreciated and enjoyed Moroccan restaurant (Local specialty), through “Potager du Chef” experience and staff’s attention.

All your notes will be an added value in order to continue to provide the best service and turn in your trip at le Meridien n’fis for an experience of a lifetime.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I have stayed at the this hotel twice now - once a few years ago and had a lovely visit and really enjoyed the spa so when I had to come back to Marrakech it seemed an obvious choice, The gardens and pool are still beautiful - but the rooms really need refurbishment. The bedroom is quite basically furnished - not quite what you would expect from a Meridien - but the worst was the bathroom - really did not look clean - with mildew and loose tiles.
I ate at the poolside bistro which was nice - but the breakfast offering was very limited and not actually very nice. Also the staff did not smell as fresh as they could and it was not particulary hot early in the morning so no excuse for that - it really puts you off eating
Sadly I would not really recommend Le Meridien - I have also stayed at La Mamounia before the refurbishment and visiting it now it looks even better. Of course it would be more expensive - but would be my choice if I return to Marrakech

I at e

Room Tip: ask for one overlooking the gardens
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Mr_Alaoui_GM, General Manager at Le Meridien N'Fis, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Le Meridien N’Fis Marrakech and taking the time to share with us your experience. There is no doubt that all your comments will help us to ameliorate and provide the best quality of service you may expect.

Your sincerely.

Abdelouahed ALAOUI-FDILI

Reviewed November 15, 2011

Pros: Beautiful grounds and lobby. Rooms are quite large. Very comfy bed. Clean, comfortable towels and linens. Laundry service was reasonably priced, quick and reliable. Staff at the front desk and room attendants are helpful and friendly.

Cons: Sadly, the room is not completely clean. Bathroom was fine, but my feet were filthy from a 1/2 hour barefoot in the room. Curtains were torn and dirty. A/C was not functioning so room got too warm. Service in the bar was slow, slow, slow. Hairdryer in the room was broken. If you picked it up, it turned on then fell to pieces. Then you had to put it back together to turn it off. Then it would fall off and to pieces again. There was also some nightclub noise (exacerbated by the fact that you had to keep the window open due to the hot room).

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your memorable souvenirs at Le Meridien N’Fis hotel and wonderful comments about our staff’s attention, and hotel location’s.

Your notes are considered as an added value to continue to ameliorate and provide the best service in order to satisfy all your expectations and let them come true.

We look forward to welcome you back to Le Meridien N’Fis.