Spent 4 days at this hotel attending a conference that was at the same hotel. 26-29 October, 2011.
When we arrived they greeted us with a Moroccan tea, was very good. Receptionist was very helpful and nice.
Rooms were clean, cozy and quite. The View from my room was stunning! Too bad that internet isn't free! I hate this but good we had free internet from the conference organizers. TV wasn't entertaining but you don't need to watch when you're at that hotel or in Marrakech.
They have a very nice pool in the hotel. Tennis court and playground for kids! Even walking around in the hotel yard was very nice. small fountains here and there. All green gardens.
Service was very good. I needed an adapter for my laptop and found one at the reception. Needed a pharmacy and they wrote down an address for a near pharmacy. One thing that wasn't perfect is that when we exchanged money, they didn't give us a receipt. Make sure you get one so when you're leaving Morocco you can exchange it at any exchanger in the airport. Some won't exchange if you don't have a receipt.
Breakfast was ok. Dinner wasn't ok. Not many choices.
Didn't have a chance to go around the town but someone at the hotel told us about Jame'e Fina, great in the day and night time. Stores, shows, etc...
Overall, the hotel is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Handsome Hotel located in the heart of the Minera residential district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Le Meridien N'Fis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien n`Fis Hotel Marrakech
- Le Meridien Marrakech
- Marrakech Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Hotel Marrakech