We stayed here in august of last year, for some R&R and some golf. However when we arrived the hotel had just opened for the season, which was a bit of a surprise to us.
There were only restaurant's open during our time here and it was a bit of a treck into town for food. So a bit disappointed by that to be honest. However the food in the Tapas bar and the Brazilian bar were fantastic, so good we went every night (as we had not other choice) :)
Also the club house was shut and we pretty much had the golf course to our self. Although, not to impressed by the course
The hotel, rooms and facilities were all fantastic though, so I imagine during the busy times it would be great hotel.
The reception of the hotel is so grand and the staff are really helpful.
The breakfast were also amazing at this place, that I cannot fault the place on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace