This was our second time at this hotel. We came back because the resort is beautiful and Palmeraie is a quiet place in busy Marrakech. This year we stayed for Christmas and the hotel was packed. This was annoying during meals. The breakfast was moved to a big conference room with a smaller choice than usually, where everything was a bit messy, noisy and not very nice.
Same at dinner. Food at Leroy's Kfe is good, but you almost need to fight to get a menu and you are lucky if your wine arrives before you finish your starter.
Rooms are nice and beds are great however some rooms smell strange and we had to change after one hour because the smell was very strong.
Tip: don't go there when it's too busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmeraie Resort's beating heart and flagship, the famous Palmeraie Palace is a hotel featuring traditional Moroccan architecture. Rewarded as Africa's best golf course, the hotel's golf course has won the World Travel Awards for 5 consecutive years (from 2006 to 2010). In 2014, the Palmeraie Palace has received the award as Morocco's Best Golf Hotel by the World Golf Awards. Surrounded by landscaped gardens and swimming pools, within easy reach of many restaurants and other entertainments, Palmeraie Palace is a touristic destination on its own. Just a few minutes away from central Marrakech, this charming hidden oasis is a promise for a refreshing and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palmeraie Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmeraie Golf Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Palmeraie Golf Palace And Resort
- Palmeraie Hotel Palace