$402
$190
$158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$171
$155
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$89
$74
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$258
$249
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $321/night.

$572
$551
Travelocity
  • Pool
$1,045
$1,013
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,383/night.

2,400 results
All reviewschurchill barwinston churchillbeautiful hotelitalian barbest hotels in the worldmoroccan restaurantluxury hotelgardens are beautifultennis courtsfour seasonsindoor poolan oasisatlas mountainsthe hustle and bustlemint teaspaterrace
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Let me start by saying I didn't stay here. My group of friends rented a riad in the medina but we had heard about La Mamounia and wanted to go to the famous Churchill Bar. Unfortunately, it was closed during our time there but we did go to the bar/jazz salon area for a drink.
The hotel was amazing inside. There was a courtyard garden as you first entered the property and a beautifully appointed interior of the hotel. I was very glad that I had dressed nicely for dinner beforehand as I would have felt very out of place in anything less than business casual. In fact, I probably wouldn't have been allowed in at all had I not been well dressed.
The bar staff was extremely helpful and stopped to chat with us about different places we might go during our stay in Marrakech.
I did manage to get my Churchill fix with a Champagne drink named in his honor.
I don't particularly like to stay at hotels when traveling but if I make it back to Marrakech, La Mamounia is going to test my resolve on that.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom D
La_MamouniaMarrakech, Directeur général at La Mamounia Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding our guests’ experience.
Indeed we have a dress code that we invite all our guests to respect, residents and visitors. It’s smart casual.
We are so pleased that you appreciated the beauty of our property, the atmosphere, and the excellence of our service at the Italian bar.
Your compliments to our team are very much appreciated, they will certainly be encouraged by your words.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon to La Mamounia. In the meantime, we remain.

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay here but we went for a few drinks. Two very smart and polite security guards met us at the entrance, and showed us in. The front of the hotel is fabulous, and another lovely gentleman greeted us at the door. The bar is stunning, the decor is a beautiful dark red and the floors are polished to perfection. We had a bottle of champagne and a cocktail, the service was faultless. The staff were dressed immaculately, and very pleasant. We then went for a walk around the hotel gardens which were stunning, I can honestly say La Mamounia deserves each one of its five stars. Perfection. We will be returning in the future for a long weekend, and will look forward to making use of their spa.
Thanks to all of the staff for giving us a lovely evening, Natalie

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this Luxurious review on your recent experience at La Mamounia.
We are very flattered by your glorious words and could not imagine a better description of our Palace.
The support of our guests is extremely rewarding for our team who greatly appreciated your compliments on the excellent and attentive service you received.
We thank you again for your support and we already look forward to welcoming you again to your Moroccan home, La Mamounia.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The hotel it's a dream come true.
The entrance its amazing, the yards, the fountains, the gardens, the attention of the workers was delicate, they were always there without bothering us.
The room was very nice, the bar was sweet to have a cold beer before dinner and the Moroccan restaurant was absolutely delicious, the food was awesome from the beginning to the end.
It was a fantastic experience!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this Elegant review on your recent vacation at La Mamounia.
We are delighted that you appreciated the comfort of your Room, the Bar and the amazing entrance of the hotel. The satisfaction of our guest is our highest priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your culinary experience. The support of our guest is extremely rewarding for our team who greatly appreciated your compliments.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon in your Moroccan home.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We purchased a day pass to the hotel, which for approximately €150 gave us full access to the gym, a spa treatment, 3 course a la carte lunch and the rest of the day by the pool.

The hotel has recently been refurbished and the opulence and splendour of the establishment can not be overstated enough, as my title suggests, it was definitely luxury personified!

I would certainly recommend a walk around the gardens, they an oasis of colour and fragrances in this climate, full of butterflies and exotic birds too.

The food in the restaurant was also exquisite and I believe many ingredients sourced from their gardens. If I had one criticism, it was the speed of service in the restaurant. While obviously not in a rush, they did manage to prolong it over 2 hours.

This certainly shouldn't detract however from what is the most perfect day out if your budget, like mine doesn't extend to actually staying here, but you do feel you deserve a treat and wish to be pampered! The hotel has to be seen to be appreciated.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank CharlieBR3

Dear guest,

Thank you for your compliments and for taking the time to share your feedback with us on Tripadvisor.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the hotel design, and gardens. Your special mention of the gardens is very much appreciated, our gardeners work actively to preserve their shape and offer a beautiful panorama to our guests. I am sure the staff will be very encouraged by your compliments.

Should you ever plan to come back for your future holidays during wintertime, I am sure you will be amazed by the view of the gardens and the snow covered Atlas Mountains at the background.

We would be delighted to have you stay at La Mamounia and look forward to it.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

If you can't stay at this hotel, then it is a must to visit simply to experience the design, architecture and ambiance of the building and its gardens. Thankfully we were lucky to stay at La Mamounia for 3 nights in an Agdal Suite facing the pool.

The decor and design of the room is amazing, its like a small palace. Only photos can do it justice, I can't describe it so well. The staff is so polite and attentive it makes you feel extremely pampered. Food options are plenty and very good, one Italian restaurant and one Moroccan besides the poolside restaurant open for breakfast and lunch. The Moroccan restaurant was exceptionally good, with local musicians playing to set you in the mood. I had a lamb tagine and my wife the chicken tagine, both were really good. Also for breakfast forget about coffee, try the moroccan tea every day. I am a fervent coffee drinker and can't start my day without it, but those days the moroccan tea fully satisfied me and it is something special.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank thegoldenfleece
La_MamouniaMarrakech, Directeur général at La Mamounia Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you appreciated the design of the room and the staff. The satisfaction of our guest is our highest priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations.