My friends and I stayed at the wonderful La Mamounia during our recent visit to Marrakech. Our wonderful experience began upon check in. We were greeted by the amazing musky signature scent of luxury. Our client services specialist welcomed us with a delicious milky treat and sweet dates. Our room was a one bedroom suite, impeccably decorated, every detail carefully thought out. Our welcome treat was a bottle of red and a wonderful selection of Moroccan sweets. The grounds are beautiful, and everywhere you go, whether it be celeb spotting at the outdoor terrace, enjoying the start to your day overlooking the beautiful pool, or having a dinner outdoors while listening to the bristle of the leaves coupled with the call to prayer, you can't help but be transported and immerse yourself. After two days of sightseeing, we treated ourselves to the royal hammam experience which consisted of a scrub down followed by a full body massage. Pure heaven. The breakfast spread provides both Moroccan and Western delights, the french restaurant has a significant wine selection and the drinks are best enjoyed while relaxing by the terrace. As if this hotel couldn't surprise you anymore, its service is the true standout. Any call we made was immediately addressed by the always amicable staff. When I needed to wrap my mirror for my travel back home, they immediately sent a team member to wrap for me. They even opened one of the boutique stores for us so we can do some last minute shopping. Highly recommend La Mamounia if you want to experience the treasures of the good life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech