We visited for cocktails & was hoping to enjoy the Churchill bar. However, this was closed & we were offered the terrace instead. Whilst the hotel is beautiful & located in stunning grounds, I would not be impressed by the funfair that was in full flow across the road - it spoilt the tranquil & calm setting. The service was rather slow & as expected the overpriced drinks were average.
I would recommend going to see this hotel as it is stunning. However, 1 drink is enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech