The Entrance to the hotel is grand. It has a nice garden and the staff are all welcoming.
The building is an old structure, however it has been renovated.
I did not like the carpet at the entrance.
However, as customer service the staff were great.
The best thing at the hotel, is the big garden they have. It is like a park. It is nice to have a walk during the morning or before sunset.
they grow there own vegetables and fruits in the garden.
The rooms were has the moorish architecture and you feel as you have gone back to the 1700s.
The only thing is that my room was near the road, and early morning you here the traffic of the cars.
Location wise, its the best I dont think you will get a better location then this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech