Our 4 day stay at la Mamounia made us loved Marrakech. Is impresive how a large hotel like this is really a 5 start. Well located , good service specially if you are good on tips. It is opulent but refine. The gardens are magnificient. We were there in August and enjoy every minute of our family stay. Do not miss their Morocan restaurant, it was a very pleasant experience.
If you go shopping do not take a guide from the Hotel .... otherwise the concierge service is very good.
Make sure you know there is a dimmer for the lights on the rooms before you think is too dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech