My wife and I had a long weekend at La Mamounia and found it to be a fantastic hotel. Location is good for walking into the old medina. You are picked up from the airport (where the hotel has it's own lounge) and driven by limo to the hotel. From the moment you arrive there are a lot of staff present and getting served, be it to change currency, book a tour, order a drink etc is very easy. We ate at 2 of the 3 restaurants and again they were fantastic. Destination restaurants in their own right. The room was spacious, well appointed and was designed in a traditional Moroccan style. We ate breakfast on our private terrace for one meal and this was fantastic too. One word of warning though - it's not cheap. However, having said that you definitely get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech