Had a lovely lunch but didn't quite think the 1250 dirham cost was quite what I expected.
Two mains, glass of white wine, bottle of water and a dessert.
That's minus service, which is faultless.
My fault for not looking at the menu, and in any case - my wife paid!
Walk through the lovely gardens and into the Bouledrome for ice-cream and cake.
The pool looks wonderful, so if you need to spend a few hours away from the bustle of the souks, then look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mamounia, a symbol of traditional Moroccan hospitality, is located in the heart of the imperial city, nestled in a 17 acre park, 5 minutes walk from the Jemaa El Fna square, La Mamounia will remain the place for worldwide celebrities. DESCRIPTION The Moroccan legendary palace has been redesigned by an internationally acclaimed designer, Jacques Garcia, combining a true Moroccan style and ambiance with new technologies. With its luxurious decorations, fabulous gardens and its trendy 2500sq m SPA, la Mamounia guarantees the amazement of its guests. ACCOMODATION 136 rooms (30 to 45 Sq m) 71 Suites including 7 Signature suites (55 to 212 Sq m) 3 Riads each with 3 bedrooms, Moroccan salons, private swimming pool, terraces... (700 Sq m) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Mamounia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mamounia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- La Mamounia Hotel Marrakech